Professional fitness training services & consultations for fitness professionals, groups and for individuals
– mindful movement specialization for all ages.
Catch the Fitbug – the desire and tools to become and stay fit. Be able to participate and enjoy more kinds of activities with others. Feel less stressed-out and more productive. Regain control of your well-being. You’ll catch our passion.
Get Fit *** Instructor Certs *** CPR / First Aid Certs
- Older Adult fitness: land, aqua, yoga, Nordic pole walking – personal one-on-on or your own group
- Heart & Stroke BLS Heartsaver CPR C w/ AED for the public
- Heart & Stroke BLS Healthcare Provider for healthcare professionals
- Canfitpro CPR A and C w/ AED for fitness professionals
- Canfitpro First Aid – Standard (2 day) or Emergency (1 day)
- WaterART Aquafit Instructor certification
- WaterART Arthritis Instructor certification (land or aqua option)
- WaterART Healthy Weight Management certification (instructor or consultant option)
Our Clients Get Results
Our personal training clients report self-empowerment with our critical progressive tweaks to your current lifestyle of Eating, Moving, and Thinking. We educate and motivate. We support your transformation, using research and techniques from many sources.
We’re proud to serve the specialized needs of older adults whatever their capabilities or physical objectives: strength, endurance, balance, stress-management, diabetes, and overall well-being.
Our fitness instructor participants provide testimonials to cost/time-efficient CPR and First Aid trainings and Continuing Education Credit workshops.
Our corporate participants report improved morale, stress relief, and well-being.
Our institutional participants report a sense of enjoyment and improved emotional, mental and physical fitness.